Monday 2 November 2009

To the people who change lifes

I have been thinking recently and this thinking, as uncommon as it may be has lead me to realise that we are who we are for a lot of reasons and a lot of those reasons are the people that we meet. I personally have many people who have been or who are in my life who have changed it for better and for worse but none the less changed it. I believe that this makes me lucky as well who doesn't want to evolve.

I have been trying to figure out who the people that have shaped me the most are and have come to some conclusions I hadn't thought of. My mother most importantly gave me the sense of believe that leads to trying everything and anything with out the fear of failure and then the ability to pick myself back up and try again if I do fail. My dad showed me that if you want something it is always worth the risk because the worst that can happen is you don't get it and well you never had it to start with. The people that doubted me and the ability I had to do what i wanted filled me with an anger which turned to perseverance and the strength to push myself as far as I go in order to prove them wrong. The boy in the toyshop in France left me with a deep love of indie music, music which in turn altered my life and made it far better. My best friends taught me to be there no matter what and to always support the people you love.

So following that summery of the people that have changed me I think I've realised that no experience it totally bad as everything has an outcome and a bad experience will make you stronger and a better person some where along the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment